Junior Purchaser H/F
- lieu:1360 PERWEZ
- catégorie d'emploi:Achat
- Type de contrat:emploi intérimaire avec option d'emploi permanent
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:09/06/2021 17:17
For one of our customers involved in the industrial field, we are looking for a purchaser who will have the following mission :
- Ensure balanced load of production facilities to support adequate supply of products.
- Responsible for most efficient and cost effective plan of production according to commercial SLA agreements.
- You work closely together with Production Managers, Strategic Buyer, Sales, and Supply Chain Coordinator.
Your main tasks will be :
- Plan Rolling Capacity : Based on Demand Plan, analyze the mid term load of the production sites and set up the rolling production plan, taken into account the cost to achieve the commercial Service Level Agreements including lead time, quality and cost.
- Plan Load : Release order based on this Rolling Capacity Plan, and ensure this load does not exceed the 85% load. Ensure capacity is planned for customized and custom build projects and manage the Request For Quotes (RFQ’s), so that product is delivered at best price and lead time.
- Solve Problems : Monitor the execution of the plan, identify bottlenecks, resolve them and early notify all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage data : Make sure that all production related data (product data, Service Level Agreement Date etc.) are complete and accurate in the ERP system.
Que cherchons nous?
- Bachelor level - SUPPLY CHAIN or SALES orientation.
- You must speak French and English. Dutch is a plus but not mandatory.
- You have technical affinities.
- You have analytical, influencing and communication skills.
- You are result oriented, organized, proactive.
- No experience required. A first one is a plus.
Ce que nous offrons
- An international dynamic work- and learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues and competitive job conditions