- lieu:1400 NIVELLES
- catégorie d'emploi:Administration
- Type de contrat:emploi fixe
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:3-6 années
- Dernière actualisation:20/03/2021 11:15
One of our customer is currently looking for a real commercial assistant to join their passionate team in Nivelles.
About the job:
The Sales Assistant supports the Sales Team on the day to day business.
This full-time position, based in Nivelles, handles everything from (helping to) achieve sales targets, over providing commercial support and interacting with customers & prospects to offering practical day-to-day assistance.
The core functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Daily commercial responsibility for selected channel partners (distributors);
- Sales analysis and statistics;
- Updating and analysing KPIs for team;
- Desktop market research;
- Tender administration & documentation;
- Updating and distributing price lists, internal/external;
- Various reporting (e.g. profit calculations);
- Coordination with other departments (Customer Care, Supply Chain, Finance etc);
- Updating CRM and customer database;
- Other tasks and functions as per the Sales Manager’s discretion.
Que cherchons nous?
To make sure we’re setting you up for success, we ask that you meet a few criteria relevant to the role to be considered for this opportunity:
· Fluent in French & English (any other languages is an advantage);
· Bachelor degree and minimum 2 years of experience a in similar position;
· Solid knowledge and experience with Office programmes;
· Experience with SAP and Odoo (CRM) an advantage;
· High level of independency;
· Thorough and detail minded;
· Self driven and self motivating.
You will report directly to the Channel Sales Manager and your other colleagues are spread over Belgium, UK and Italy.
Ce que nous offrons
What we promise you:
An inspiring place to work at. You will be part of a team of professionals, all driven by a desire to innovate and to always improve.
We offer a challenging environment encouraging out of the box thinking.
As such, next to developing new concepts, there is room to re-invent the daily business fitting the varying team competences.