Safety Advisor Level 1 (H/F/X) Grâce-Hollogne
- lieu:4460 GRACE-HOLLOGNE
- catégorie d'emploi:Technique
- Type de contrat:emploi fixe
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:3-5 années
- Dernière actualisation:06/07/2021 09:36
For the QHSE department of our partner, we are currently looking for a Safety Advisor level 1 at our Liège Station.
The Safety Advisor’s role is to support management in building and maintaining a healthy and safe working environment that is fully compliant with applicable legislation and internal Swissport Cargo Services procedures, to reduce health and safety risks and incidents.
- Create awareness throughout the entire organization about health and safety rules and legislation to ensure these are correctly understood and applied.
- Conduct health and safety risk analysis to identify potential issues and ensure appropriate measures are taken.
- Recommend improvements with regards to safety and health policies and procedures, to ensure optimal working conditions.
- Monitor and analyze safety and health indicators (update, reporting, display, communication), to feed the communication flow and raise staff awareness.
- Report and analyze accidents according to severity levels, to define, execute and follow-up on corrective and preventive actions.
- Collect, assess and process information to provide periodical and ad hoc reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge to secure adequate expertise levels.
Que cherchons nous?
- Master level
- 3 - 5 years of experience as certified safety advisor level 1
- Profound knowledge of Aviation is an asset
- Knowledge of the environmental regulations (waste-water treatment, packaging materials, etc) is an asset
- Effective organisational skills
- Strong self-motivated, open minded and able to work under pressure
- Teamplayer and willing to face challenge
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with drive for self-improvement
- Fluently in French and English
Ce que nous offrons
- Salary according to salary scale of the PC 226
- A dynamic and international working environment
- A full-time job
- A quick taking offic