- lieu:1210 SINT-JOOST-TEN-NOODE
- catégorie d'emploi:Administration
- Type de contrat:emploi intérimaire avec option d'emploi permanent
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:19/07/2021 14:06
For one of our customer located in Sint-Joost-ten-noode, we are looking for an administrative employee.
Job objective :
The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to the membership team as well as to members in a daily basis. You will work as the centre point of requests, and you will need to assess and contribute to internal and external requests of the organization.
Main responsibilities :
• Provide a first-line support service, either by phone, e-mail or in person, by responding to requests for information from members and non-members in a timely fashion
• Monitor and manage the ‘info’ and ‘membership’, general e-mail accounts.
• Process new member applications or record renewals using our database ensuring that all relevant information is correctly input.
• Work with colleagues to ensure that reports can be easily obtained from the database.
• Assist with the delivery of membership projects.
• Ensure data quality and data protection procedures are followed at all time.
Que cherchons nous?
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, administration, computer science or similar.
• Some experience in an administrative/membership-oriented position is an asset.
• Database management knowledge
• Motivated, quick to learn and assertive person.
• Fluent in English and have good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable working in an international environment
• Very good knowledge of all Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
• Work in a team, as well as on your own
• Client oriented attitude and problem-solving mindset.
Ce que nous offrons
This cmpany offers a convenient, central Brussels location, a collegial, international and innovative work environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits according to Belgian law.