It service desk Engineer
- lieu:1930 ZAVENTEM
- catégorie d'emploi:IT
- Type de contrat:emploi intérimaire avec option d'emploi permanent
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:09/03/2022 12:08
Description de fonction
Provide 1st level End-user support for client users including:
- Microsoft Office issues (error messages, formatting, improving performance, various settings)
- Windows troubleshooting (error messages, improving performance, tweaking system, changing appearance and settings)
- Specific corporate software (installation, error messages, tweaking)
- Networking (basic user-level support, checking of settings, tweaking PC settings for the network, checking internet connectivity)
- Analyzing support requests sent by the customer by calls, mail, web submit
- Answer incoming calls and log all customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system
- Examining all problems; evaluating complexity, impact and priority.
- Giving required support, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with priority, impact and SLA’s.
- Escalating problems according to procedures; to the client support groups or to the 2nd level
- Ensuring follow-up of all issues: documenting and fill in ticketing system appropriately
- Assist with defining and documenting knowledge base articles
Description de l'entreprise
You will provide client specific product/software/hardware support to end-users. Handle related problems encountered in order of priority and within the optimum time scale, in accordance with procedures and project Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You will handle calls and emails, troubleshoot, document and resolve IT related issues on scope based on solutions found in the knowledge base.
Would you like to work in a motivated and international team? Are you interested in a role where development of your IT and communication skills are key?
- Consistently meet or exceed requirement performance criteria
- Flexibility and able to adapt to different work environment
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage
- Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to handle changing priorities;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner
- Flexibility. Working hours: shifts rotation to cover 24/7, Monday to Sunday (includes shift premiums).
- Proficiency in English; any additional language like French or Dutch is an asset
- A market conform salary
- Shift premiums of:
- 8% on top of the salary after 7PM
- 30% on top of the salary between 11PM-7AM
- 20% added on Sundays and bank holidays between 7AM-7PM o 40% added on Sundays and bank holidays between 7PM-7AM
- 100% reimbursement of public transportation expenses
- Meal vouchers of €7,50 per workday
- Eco Checks
- After an interim start-up/training period of at least 3-4 months: hospitalization insurance will also be part of your package.
- An online training portal with over 1000’s of courses (ranging from soft skill courses to certified IT trainings such as ITIL).
- A team of motivated colleagues who are looking forward to meeting you.