- lieu:6220 FLEURUS
- catégorie d'emploi:Technique
- Type de contrat:emploi fixe
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:3-5 années
- Dernière actualisation:23/05/2022 10:00
Description de fonction
• After an extensive training period, during which you will get to know the production step by step, you will become the Production Manager for the plant in Fleurus (BE). The training will take about 3 months. You will manage a team of about 20 operators.
• You will learn to work with and optimize a variety of different manufacturing equipment: Carpet Tufting, Rubber Vulcanization, Chromojet Printing, Cutting machines, etc.
• You provide technical assistance to the team.
• You develop and manage specific projects independently.
• You are responsible for the quality and the results of the plant.
• You order raw materials and are responsible for inventory management.
• You see to it that procedures and instructions are carried out correctly and that all employees work in a safe working environment.
Description de l'entreprise
For our client, one of the largest manufacturers of rubber-backed floor mats in the world, we are looking for a Production Manager Plant Fleurus (BE) to join a growing business.
• You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical direction.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a production environment.
• You are a good leader.
• You are a team player with a positive attitude and a sense of urgency.
• You have good working knowledge in Dutch, French and English.
• You can work independently.
• You are a good problem solver.
• You are honest and have an open personality.
• You are motivated and have a drive to improve personally and professionally.
An exciting, varied position with responsibility within a growing and dynamic company.
• Competitive Salary (Negotiable according to experience and capabilities)
• Company Cell Phone
• Meal Vouchers (8€/day)