- lieu:1930 ZAVENTEM
- catégorie d'emploi:IT
- Type de contrat:emploi intérimaire avec option d'emploi permanent
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:10/06/2022 16:24
Description de fonction
To ensure the recruitment of high quality staff, on time and in budget according to the workforce plan and to support the business and ensure the effectiveness of the company. To provide line management and employees with professional advice, consultancy and administrative services.
- You will execute recruitment & selection activities: screens, interviews and evaluates candidates for open positions and provides expertise, advice and contingency support to line management in the recruitment of their staff.
- You will follow up the workforce plan: works within plan & time and provides information to contribute to the objectives set for proper use of and control of resources.
- You will optimize the recruitment strategy, process and methods: provides input to and executes the recruitment unit’s strategy and specific implementation programs to support internal customers with cost effective and reliable support operations (e.g. recruitment methods, new channels of distribution).
- You will coordinate HR administration :
- Monitoring the enrolment of new employees (contract and salary).
- Ensuring maintenance (updating) of employee’s personnel files to comply with legal provisions
- Drawing up documents and declarations/returns according to the Department’s SLA.
Description de l'entreprise
Our client is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
There are looking for a HR Consultant
- The recruiter is responsible and accountable for recruiting the open positions of the project he/she has been assigned to.
- Approximately 75% of workload is focused on recruitment and 25% is focused on general HR tasks
- The recruiter works with a clear and outlined procedure as provided by the HR Manager. In order to fill open positions, both internal as external channels should be used.
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills
- At least 2 years of experience required in recruitment and selection techniques, interviewing techniques, and a basic knowledge of social legislation.
- Contacts: internally, with managers and employees; externally, with applicants, recruiters and recruitment agencies
- Career opportunities
- Permanent contract 40h/week
- Home working possible