Mobility specialist | Temporary job | Evere
- locatie:1000 BRUSSEL
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:17/03/2020 16:45
Company general information:
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels (Belgium), and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R & D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Akio Toyoda, CEO of Toyota, announced at CES in Las Vegas in January 2018 his ambition to transition Toyota to a mobility company offering ever better mobility to all. In January 2020, Toyota officially introduced the brand KINTO which will be shaping the mobility of tomorrow.
Therefore, the Mobility team works on establishing business models within KINTO beside the traditional car selling business. By designing, rethinking and working on new mobility products and services, our vision is to fulfil citizen, cities and corporate mobility needs in order to become the preferred mobility provider for all.
The team is building up several mobility solutions such as
- Mobility Services (Carsharing, Carpooling etc.)
- Autonomous driving applications
- Micro Mobility
Concretely, our daily business includes shaping our European mobility strategy, development of several Proof of Concepts, organizing workshops to align with our National Marketing and Sales Companies (NMSCs) and conducting market research on all related topics.
As part of Mobility strategy team, you will support the team in developing product that support our mobility services.
You will report to one to the Senior Manager in charge of strategy within a team of 13 members.
As a Mobility strategy team member you will be working on:
- EU mobility trends
- Competitors benchmarking
- Our markets mobility portfolio and KPIs
- Customers’ requirements, needs
which will allow you to contribute in:
- Developing our mobility product range and the related scaling strategy
- Your active participation in development of use cases, support value proposition identification, business case definition, strategic partnerships developments, proof of concepts implementation, etc,
You will also be expected to:
- Create presentation materials for executive reports
- Structure our strategy & use case documentation
- Provide project management support on your individual projects
Wat zoeken we?
- You have completed a Master degree in business administration, economics &/or marketing
- Existing experience of automotive or mobility business required
- Multicultural, proactive and willing to be a team player in an international environment
- Result driven with a strategic mindset
- Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Well-organized, excellent planning, following the process and strict deadlines
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Fluent in English - any other European language is an added value
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- Wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- Have strong planning and organizing skills
- Are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people with a hands on mentality.
- Have a customer first mindset.
Wat bieden we?
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe - Brussels (Evere)
Starting date: April‘ 20
Duration: 6 months (maternity leave)