Engineer Fuel Cells | Temporary job | Zaventem
- locatie:1930 ZAVENTEM
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:17/03/2020 16:46
As a recruitment partner for Toyota Motor Europe, Synergie is currently looking for an enthusiastic engineer for a temporary assignment.
The main need and challenge in fuel cell electric vehicles is the development of a highly efficient and high power energy density fuel cell stack that has low cost and long-term stability. For this purpose, we are looking for a motivated engineer to support the team in the identification of promising concepts for next generation fuel cell electric vehicles through collaborative research project together with European research institutes and universities and in house evaluation.
The activity may include:
- Benchmark state of the art technology in the specific field
- Identify promising concepts by performance, durability, process and cost analysis
- Assess and confirm the feasibility of the technology by material synthesis, testing and analysis
- Identify technology gaps and issues, suggest solutions and improvement
Wat zoeken we?
- Master and/or PhD in Science (preferably: Chemical / Electrochemical / Materials / Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry)
- Good knowledge in electrochemistry and material science, simulation tools
- Flexible team player
- Open personality able to work in an independent way, hands-on mentality
- Basic computer skills: (MS Office and database)
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Owner of a driving license
Wat bieden we?
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Temporary interim assignment, duration period yet to be confirmed (most likely 6-12 month period).