Customer service representative | Temporary
- locatie:2840 RUMST
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:18/03/2020 11:28
For one of our customers in Rumst we are looking for a customer service representative. This is a temporary position until the end of the year.
- As a customer service representative you are the first point of contact for customers with questions and problems and you build a strong relationship with them. This both by phone and e-mail.
- You will process incoming orders.
- You will book, pick up and change destinations. You will provide the customer with an order confirmation and order updates.
- You will also manage orders and KPI expiration dates.
- You proactively inform the customer about the status of his orders, backorders and shipments. In order to obtain this information, you perform the necessary searches.
- In order to obtain maximum customer satisfaction, you work together with all departments within the company.
- You are responsible for billing all shipped parts at the end of the month.
- Finally, you make sure that all necessary documents reach the external logistics partner to guarantee a smooth handling of the order.
Wat zoeken we?
- You have a bachelor's degree or already have experience in a customer service environment or commercial position.
- English is a primary language requirement, both spoken and written.
- In addition, you fluently speak one of the following languages: Dutch, French, German, Polish or Russian.
- You have a good command of the computer (MS Office).
- Experience with CRM in the past is a plus.
- As a customer service representative, you have good problem-solving skills and you are also good at time management.
- You are analytical: you collect relevant information to respond to customer queries.
Wat bieden we?
- Temporary employment, provisionally until the end of 2020.
- An exciting challenge within a growing and international company
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience
- Space to develop yourself and make the most of your strengths.