- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:01/04/2021 09:25
For a company based in Mechelen, we are looking for a .NET GUI Software Developer. This company is a world-leading supplier of high-tech process equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. You will build front end GUI .NET applications for industrial production installations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, test, document and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
Wat zoeken we?
- You have a higher degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- A sincere interest in industrial process control systems is required.
- You are proficient in C, C++ or C#.NET and various design patterns, but also familiar with Microsoft .NET framework (including Unity and WPF).
- You have a proven track record in at least one other technology or framework (ASP.NET, Java, SQL databases, NHibernate, Spring.NET, Django, etc..).
- Familiarity with database setup, configuration and administration is essential.
- At least a first experience with one of the following databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Firebird, MySql, PostgreSQL.
- You always work meticulously with respect to the applicable guidelines and rules as required for a pharmaceutical production installation.
- You are committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and delivering a quality product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Basic knowledge of German is helpful for reading and writing of code documentation.
- Your main work location will be in Mechelen. Your training will also take place in Germany and frequent travel to Germany will be part of the job.
Wat bieden we?
- You will be part of the development of high-end equipment, from initial concept to final design.
- You will be working in a start-up environment where continuous learning is encouraged.
- An attractive salary package based on experience.