- locatie:2820 BONHEIDEN
- werkervaring:3-5 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:03/05/2021 15:00
We are looking for a financial analyst for a company located in Bonheiden. This company is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more. It is a temporary role of 6 months. After 6 months the company will review the role and possibilities.
In this newly created role, the Financial Analyst job is to give some structured visibility to the management so that they can quickly see and understand where they have to optimize the way of working. You not only have to be able to summarize/analyze large data, you also have to translate these in practical and concrete suggestions and share your insights to management/business in a timely, accurate, clear and reliable manner. Your main tasks:
- Providing relevant data and analyzes on a periodic and ad hoc basis, with the aim of making results measurable (data analysis, reporting, planning and sales process optimization)
- Working closely with information systems members in specifying and designing automated tools to help answer repeatedly asked questions quickly and accurately.
- Working under general supervision and coaching of a senior business analyst in order to gradually take up more responsibility.
- Being the link between Sales, ICT, Business Projects & Finance and supporting the regional business efficiency by acting as a local liaison for internal customers by performing the following tasks:
- The preparation and interpretation of quantitative analysis of region, sales representative, customer performance, product/pricing/margin analysis...
- Assisting with the development of sales goals
- Creation and maintenance of weekly and monthly standard reporting, templates and PowerPoints for management through data from Business Warehouse
- Ad hoc analysis
- Developing a helicopter view in order to design/streamline new procedures, policies, systems and measurement tools to improve business processes
- Troubleshooting system issues (for example Salesforce)
- Recommending revisions to existing reports or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Assisting in future projects: for example, implementation of a new BI tool or SAP HANA
Wat zoeken we?
- A high-level knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is considered as a plus.
- At minimum a Bachelor degree, in Finance/Economics or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
- A strong analytical mindset with eye for detail and able to interpret the numbers from a business point of view
- Pro-active, solution-oriented and able to communicate clearly your thoughts/solutions to non-financial people.
- A team player who is able to blend in an international team
Wat bieden we?
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- Full-time and varied job in an international, high technology-oriented, multinational company
- Salary in line with the market + on top of that, extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and health insurance