Junior customer service representative
- locatie:2840 RUMST
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:01/06/2021 14:53
We're looking for a Customer Service representative to backfill an existing position.
- Book/retrieve/amend orders and provide customers with immediate order confirmation
- Assisting the CS colleagues in the process of incoming orders and enquiries from external and internal customers.
- Manage the orders and due dates according CS KPI’s.
- Action requests from other CSR’s in their absence (back-up) to ensure a successful resolution of customers’ issues and concerns.
- Make sure all necessary documents are complete and handed over to the third party logistics partner to guarantee a smooth delivery to the customer.
- Inform the customer of all our services, including promoting the on-line ordering tool WebParts and other channels (e.g. EDI) to ensure the optimum service is selected to meet the customer’s needs.
- Handle all customer interactions in and out covering all channels (call/Mails/faxes)
- Pro-actively inform the customer about the status of his orders, back-orders and shipments. Run the necessary queries to obtain this info.
- Invoice the customer based on the agreed conditions. Ensure all shipped parts are invoiced at month end and a maximum of the packed parts are shipped.
- Assist CSRs when problems occur by assisting all involved parties to implement the appropriate recovery plan at a minimal additional cost.
- Act as a backup for other CS colleagues as requested to assist with other customer portfolios.
Wat zoeken we?
- We are looking for someone with at least some initial experience in international customer service or in a commercial position is an asset.
- Bachelor or likewise through experience.
- Language skills: fluent in English, both written and spoken. Dutch is a big plus but not necessary.
- Some experience in logistics (import, export or transportation) would also be a plus.
- Good level of PC skills and past CRM tool usage is a benefit.
- Analysis: gather relevant information to reply to customers’ enquiries.
- Feeling with problem solving and time management.
Wat bieden we?
- The initial duration of the assignment would be 12 months with the possibility of an extension or a permanent contract.
- This is a fulltime job (39 hours per week).
- An exciting challenge within a growing and international company.
- An attractive salary package in accordance with your experience.
- A chance to develop yourself and to use your strengths optimally.