- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- jobcategorie:Human Resources
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:09/06/2021 11:25
For a company located in Mechelen we are looking for an International Recruiter. You will join their dynamic HR team in their European HQ in Mechelen (Belgium). Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for hiring new employees across 10 European countries as well as supporting various ongoing HR projects.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Cooperate with their HR-team to fill vacancies for 10 countries
- Follow up on the recruitment process from A-Z for your assigned countries
- Build up & maintain a network of agencies and contacts
- Review resumes for skills, experience, and knowledge
- Conduct telephone and behavioral/competency based interviews
- Communicate recruitment progress and results to managers, agencies and candidates
- Recruitment metrics’ analysis as well as strategy design
- Participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events across Europe
- Support in other HR/Recruitment projects including Employee Relations, Exits, Campus, etc.
Wat zoeken we?
- 1-3 years of recruitment experience, including sourcing and interview techniques.
- Working experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Self-driven, strategic and a team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Any of the following languages are considered an advantage: German, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak
Wat bieden we?
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- Hospitalization, Group Insurance, Meal vouchers & Eco-cheques
- Public Transportation Reimboursement
- Paid overtime
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning