Interim Transportation Analyst
- locatie:1850 GRIMBERGEN
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:15/07/2021 13:59
For a company located in Grimbergen, we are looking for a transportation analyst. This company moves over 250 orders a day from +730 suppliers in EAME to over 72 facilities all over the world.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Managing the Transportation Service Provider services provided by contracted service providers for the shipment of components overseas
- Identifing, investigating, and resolving structural problems with ocean/rail freight forwarder
- Acting as an escalation point for operational matters to ensure accurate and on-time delivery to facilities
- Developing initiatives to improve service and lower cost
- Responsible to ensure transportation plan is properly communicated with execution party: Freight Forwarders and Control Towers
- Responsible to maintain On Time Performance of ocean/rail freight service providers
- Completing missing mile stone data
- Reviewing available milestones on accuracy
- Analysing data (breakdown/pareto charts) in the data quality space
- Helping support some of the data quality queues
- Supporting in ocean carrier allocation management
- Building reports and analysis leading to interim and/or permanent corrective actions
Wat zoeken we?
- A strong teamplayer who is a wizard with data analysis
- A transportation background
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical person, ideally with some knowledge in logistics or data analysis
- A previous experience in an office environment
- Results-oriented mindset
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel)
- Fluency in English & Dutch
Wat bieden we?
- A challenging work environment
- A competitive salary depending on experience + fringe benefits
A temporary position to supplement the International Transportation Team in order to enable the successful transisiton of suppliers from Dortmund Germany to Batam Indonesia.