- locatie:1930 ZAVENTEM
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:03/09/2021 14:12
Company general information:
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Accessory Product Management is continuously assessing and exceeding our customer expectations in a sustainable way by having the right product and price delivered timely throughout the vehicle life cycle steering the right MarCom (Marketing & Communications) and by such contributing to the profit of the value chain.
For hub installed accessory set up and price confirmation plus alignment with installation and logistics teams is key to contribute to overall value chain success.
Support the Accessory Product Management team with hub installed accesory business.
- Preparing the price quotations in Excel by collecting and analysing the data from different sources (A2P, A2A, Installation Manuals, MS Access db).
- Cross checking the data, analysing, reporting and closing the gaps if any.
- Configuration of several systems (SPIL/VOM) with the correct, cross checked and reliable data (attention to details)
- System data maintenance: monitor changes in the model configuration and reflect them in the systems (addition of new data, price change updates in SPIL, …)
- Follow-up, monitoring and reporting of accessory requests from the customers
- Solving issues to support customer needs
- Flexible team player
Wat zoeken we?
- MS Office (Excel and Data Base Access) knowledge above average
- Good analytical skills. Ability to detect problems and creative thinking to solve them
- Enjoy working with the numbers and processing data from several data sources. Ability to analyse them. Attention to details.
- Strong planning and organizational skills (multitasking, good planning skills to meet the deadlines and customer needs)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on mentality
- Customer First Focus
- Highly motivated and strong perseverance
Wat bieden we?
Place of employment:
Toyota Motor Europe Zaventem
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. We provide a real opportunity to enhance personal growth by investing in your future through on-the-job development and training. Effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.