Technical Support Engineer
- locatie:2820 BONHEIDEN
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:21/10/2021 17:27
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for a company located in Bonheiden. This company is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more.
The Technical Support team provides technical support to their customers. When experiencing unexpected behavior regarding a system, customers request Technical Support to determine and resolve the problem.
The Technical Support team is also the first team that is contacted for global questions regarding their products. The team communicates the best practices with their customers so that they can make optimal use of their products. Customer satisfaction is priority number one.
As Technical support engineer, it would be your job to support internal and external projects. Which means you:
- Take ownership of technical challenges and technical projects.
- Provide support, guidance and information, both on a hard and a software level.
- Support complex implementations.
- Visit installation in the complete EMEA region to investigate and help solving issues.
- Troubleshoot both internal and external problems; Find solutions for more complex challenges. Detect, define and fix the problem.
- Optimize and restore system and network issues that occur on technical level.
Wat zoeken we?
You have/you are:
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus (French and/or Italian)
- A bachelor’s degree in ICT (system and network engineering), ideally with a specialization electronics or equivalent by experience.
- Experience with programming and experience with C#.
- A significant interest in home automation and automatic control systems.
- A hands-on, problem-solving, analytical mind with a customer and commercial mindset.
- As a well-organized team player, you are eager to learn and continuously improve your knowledge.
Wat bieden we?
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment.
- Full-time and varied job in an international company.
- Salary in line with the market. On top of that, extra-legal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, pension and hospitalisation insurance.
- Comprehensive training package to further develop you as a member of the company family.