Quality Systems Administrator
- locatie:2840 RUMST
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:22/11/2021 08:54
Supports Quality function with analysis, testing and processing of administrative duties linked to the department.
- Under general direction, conducts complex analysis and tests of various components of a quality control program comprised of data analysis, systems evaluation, product assessment, and quality technology.
- Processes local administration of quality related software (e.g. CQMS Nonconforming Material, PPAP)
- Documents quality issues and performance measures for management review.
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Assists in the development of new methods and procedures.
- Participates in and supports documentation of quality system assessments.
Additional requirements for this function:
- Host internal or external quality audits
- Report on all quality system KPI’s
- Participate in internal audits and spotchecks
- Initiate and/or support in continuous improvement projects in operations.
- Schedule and follow-up on compliance towards quality systems like Spotchecks, internal audits
- Support with administration around site certificates or licenses and management review
- Site administrator for the quality tools DMS, CQMS and SmartLPA and train internal colleagues to use it
Wat zoeken we?
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- Languages: You have a very good knowledge of English. Any other language is a plus.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Resourcefulness - Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared
- Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Measurement Science - Analyzes measurement processes throughout the relevant traceability chain to identify and quantify sources of measurement uncertainty relevant to the appropriate applied measurement science, “Metrology” e.g. Chemical, Dimensional, Electrical, Mechanical, Optical and Radiation and Physical.
- Laboratory Management - Leads technical resources while managing the business aspects of a laboratory using measure to control both the technical and business aspects of the organization and assuring the requirements of the appropriate certifications and/or accreditations are met.
- Quality Process Management - Applies and manages methods (e.g. SPC, Capability studies, Layered Process Audit, inspection, test) to ensure quality of Cummins products, processes, and services.
Wat bieden we?
- Duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension or conversion to a permanent contract.
- This is a fulltime job (39 hours per week).
- An exciting challenge within a growing and international company.
- An attractive salary package in accordance with your experience.
- A chance to develop yourself and to use your strengths optimally.