Car Fleet Administrator
- locatie:1140 EVERE
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:31/12/2021 09:39
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Part of the People & Site Services division, this team is responsible for:
- Delivering professional, reliable and cost-efficient corporate services
- Earning customer’s trust through service excellence
As the Car Fleet administrator, you will be the liaison between the TME employees and the different car fleet stakeholders such as the leasing company, retailers, insurance, fuel provider, etc.
The scope of activities includes:
- Manage company car from ordering to delivery
- Manage employee car rental program (My Easy Drive) from ordering to delivery
- Manage end of lease process
- Provide support to employee (via car fleet mailbox and Teams messages & calls)
- Fuel card management
- Pool car management
- Database management
Wat zoeken we?
- Fluent in English (TME business language) and very good knowledge of Dutch (written and spoken)
- Experience in administration management
- Good system knowledge (e.g. Excel)
- Ability to work simultaneously on several subjects
- Team player and a service minded person
- Creative thinker and eager to find solutions
- Ability to build strong relationships and work with all levels in the organisation
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
- have strong planning and organization skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
- have a creative mind
- have excellent communication skills
Wat bieden we?
Place of employment:
- Evere: Head Office
- Zaventem: Technical & Training centre
- Diest: Parts Logistics centre
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.