- locatie:1850 GRIMBERGEN
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:20/04/2022 16:32
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you have a background in logistics or supply chain? Are you fluent in Dutch and English? Are you a true teamplayer?
For a company located in Grimbergen, we are looking for an Operations Analyst. This company moves over 250 orders a day from +730 suppliers in EAME to over 72 facilities all over the world.
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for analysis, initiatives, and project support to various value streams/departments (inbound, outbound, quality, audit, and C&C). You will also provide first line support to the warehouse teams on interpretation of PQVC figures, deep dive analysis, reporting, system issues and other ad hoc requirements.
Your responsibilities may include (not limited):
- Identifying and following up on the action plans leading towards PQVC excellence
- Manage databases, reports, and other data sources to ensure proper development/preparation of analysis
- Analyse data and initiate reviews of operational processes with Ops management
- Provide first line support towards system issues
- Support with project related data analytics and tasks
Wat zoeken we?
- You are very result-oriented, can set clear expectations and is able to manage priorities
- You should show high adaptability to changing environments and workload
- Fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written
- You must have an analytical mindset and strong knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel, Access, Powerpoint).
- You are a real team player that is able to work with cross-functional teams and is an excellent communicator
- Action-oriented, punctual, customer-oriented is what describes you
- You have good interpersonal, organisational, and planning skills
- You have a keen interest in the logistics world and wish to engage in building a career in it
- Knowledge of SAP and PowerBi is a plus
Wat bieden we?
- As an Operations Analyst, you will work within an international environment, with real growth opportunities.
- The company offers an attractive salary of €2.925 - €3.300 (depending on experience)
- Complemented by fringe benefits: meal vouchers, reimbursement of transportation, reimbursement home office, group insurance, end of year bonus, collective bonus system and a company car.
- As a junior logistics planning analyst you will work, from Monday until Friday, in the day shift