Temporary technical support engineer
- locatie:2820 BONHEIDEN
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:29/06/2022 12:16
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you like being in contact with customers? Are you open for a temporary job (at least six months)? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for a temporary technical support engineer for a company located in Bonheiden.
As part of the technical support team you will provide technical support to the customers. When experiencing unexpected behavior regarding a system, customers request Technical Support to determine and resolve the problem. The Technical Support team is also the first team that is contacted for global questions regarding the products. The team communicates the best practices with the customers so that they can make optimal use of the products. Customer satisfaction is priority number one.
As a technical support engineer, you should support internal and external projects. Which means that you are:
- Taking ownership of technical challenges and technical projects
- Providing support, guidance and information, both on a hard and a software level
- Supporting complex implementations
- Visiting the company installation in the complete EMEA region to investigate and help solving issues
- Troubleshooting both internal and external problems
- Finding solutions for more complex challenges
- Detecting, defining and fixing the problem
- Optimizing and restoring system and network issues that occur on technical level
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
This company is the leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more.
Wat zoeken we?
- Excellent communication skills in English, good knowledge of French and/or Italian is a big plus
- A bachelor’s degree or experienced programmer or equal experience
- Significant interest in home automation and automatic control systems
- You are a hands-on, problem-solving and an analytical mind with a customer and commercial mindset
- You are also a well-organized team player and you are eager to learn and continuously improve your knowledge
- Experience with C# and/or HTML5 is a plus
Wat bieden we?
As a technical support engineer you will be working within an international company, located in Bonheiden. It is a temporary job for at least six months, in a dynamic and professional working environment. You will receive a competitive salary, complemented by benefits such as meal vouchers of 8 EUR/day.
You will receive a comprehensive training package to further develop you as a member of the company.
Interested? Apply now!