- locatie:2850 Boom
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:11/05/2022 14:32
Wat zal je job inhouden?
As a Product Analyst you will be part of the Product Management team. You are responsible of extended product data analysis and will contribute to various projects related to improvement of business processes within our department.
You are passionate about working with data, while following every single step of the product lifecycle of our complete assortment.
As a Product Analyst you will:
Prepare all data for reporting and make sure it is accurate and correct.
Analyse and report about product performance in a clear, thorough and detailed way in order to:
- support management and product developers in their decisions related to product improvements, extensions, and lifecycle
- support marketing in their decisions related to campaigns
- support and liaise with supply chain
Perform price and costs analysis while keeping the data accurate and up-to-date.
Perform market research.
Work closely with our quality department by analysing metrics in order to continually improve our products and upgrade our product standards.
Provide support in product compliance.
Contribute and oversee projects within the department, such as automation and digitalisation of our processes.
Wat zoeken we?
- You have a master’s degree in business economics.
- Experience in product analysis is a plus.
- You have critical and an analytical mindset with strong statistical foundations.
- You have a strong interest in business processes and operations.
- You have great organizational skills and a good eye for detail.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Wat bieden we?
- Our client is a dynamic, international company that has been creating authentic, contemporary and timeless furniture for over twenty years.
- You will be part of a flat organization with fast decision making, a motivated team and an open culture that is both informal and direct at the same time.
- We offer you an exciting job in an international environment with opportunities for development. They believe in talented people who are willing to commit 100 percent to reach their goals. You will receive a competitive salary and several benefits.