Junior AR Accountant
- locatie:3600 Genk
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:25/07/2022 17:00
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Our client is looking for a Junior Accountant AR to support the finance team in Genk Headquarters.
Your day will consist of general accounts receivable activities. You will be responsible for the complete and timely invoicing of delivered goods, the daily booking of all cash receipts, clearing the debtor accounts and raising corrective documents (prices, quantities, VAT..).
You will follow up the debtors via dunning procedures in close cooperation with the sales department for your dedicated customer portfolio.
Part of your job will be as well checking the customer master data in Xpert / SAP. When you find differences and inaccuracies, you will be managing the changes.
You will support month-end and year-end closing activities. Next to that you will be as well assisting the other AR team members for other administrative tasks and will be their back-up in case of holidays. Also you will support the finance department with general administrative tasks.
You will report directly to the Finance Manager Europe & Asia. Working together with your international colleagues will make your job challenging and successful.
Wat zoeken we?
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
· High accuracy level and discrete
· Team player & ability to work independently
· Organisational & problem-solving skills
· Customer focus & flexible mindset
· Able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
· Fluent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Wat bieden we?
Besides an attractive remuneration package in an international atmosphere with lots of growing opportunity you get a training program based upon your individual competences.