ICT system administrator
- locatie:3600 GENK
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:28/04/2023 01:13
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Our client, a full-service provider for fastening technologies where a major digital transformation program is ongoing, is looking for a ICT System Administrator for their European Headquarters in Genk.
Their philosophy is that technology is only one part of the equation. That's why we're looking for an ICT administrator who will not only provide daily support to his colleagues, but also brings a passion for learning and a drive to take on new challenges.
The focus of this role will be on supporting the daily operations of the workplace and supporting projects e.g. an upcoming EDI transition. You'll have the opportunity to work with experienced colleagues. As you will provide support with day-to-day topics your tasks are among others:
- Hardware implementation and configuration
- Local and Site hardware and software administration and support
- Unified Communications/phone system administration
- Network management LAN and WAN
- User training
- Global help Desk ticket follow-up
- Support internal users and user management
- Server management
Wat zoeken we?
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor/master’s degree in ICT or equal by experience, juniors are also welcome
- Professional IT-related know-how (ERP, Windows, Microsoft, …)
- Customer focus mindset & good communication skills
- Team player & ability to work independently
- Fluent knowledge of English is required. Other languages are a plus.
Wat bieden we?
If you're eager to grow your IT career, take ownership of your work, and join a dynamic team at the forefront of digitalization, you will be at the good place!
Besides an international atmosphere with lots of growth opportunities, our client offers a training program based upon your individual competences. An interesting responsibility remunerated with an attractive salary package (€2500 - €3500) is waiting for you:
- DKV hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers of 8 EUR
- 39 hours week
- Flexible start and end hours
- 34 vacation days + seniority days
- Flex income plan with the possibility of opting for a benefit car or bicycle by exchanging certain elements of salary