Temporary operations support
- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:11/05/2023 01:13
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Are you strong in administrative and organizing tasks? Are you able to multitask and prioritize? Do you have an excellent knowlegde of English? Keep reading then, we have something for you!
As an operations support you will assist the different product support teams in their daily responsibilities. Your main tasks:
- Administrative support: Providing assistance on the onboarding of new starters, scheduling trainings and making necessary arrangements.
- Equipment management: managing of inventory, shipment of demo units, and overseeing rental procedures of the equipment.
- Marketing support: support of new product releases, managing marketing tools, maintenance of the website and uploading new content when needed.
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
This company is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems
Wat zoeken we?
- Preferably you have a first experience in a relevant position.
- Good administrative and organizing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Adaptable and service minded attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Willing to work for temporary period (around 12 months).
Wat bieden we?
- As an operations support you will be part of an enthusiastic and driven team.
- The company offers a good working environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary of 15,445 EUR gross/hour, reimbursement of public transportation and €7/day meal vouchers.