Customer experience officer
- locatie:3000 Leuven
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:13/05/2023 01:13
Wat zal je job inhouden?
- Tracking customer experiences across online channels and customer journey touchpoints
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences
- Managing customer subscriptions and follow-up of rejected supply request
- Responding to customer complaints in a timely and effective manner, via email, phone, social media or other applications
- Analyzing customer feedback on service ranges as well as preparing reports
- Collaborating with customer service sales, operations, IT, marketing,...
- Documenting processes, logging technical issues and preparing study case that will be perform by you for our customer service teams
- Contributing to dunning & collecting process
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new crm technologies
- Bringing to new life ideas and personal initiatives
- Answer complaints
Wat zoeken we?
- Extensive experience with gathering and interpretating customer experience information
- Suberb communication, collaboration and problem- solving skills
- Great organizational and time management abilities
- Being able to work on two different locations ( 1 day in Liège and 1 day in Leuven)
- At least 2-3 years of experience as customer care advisor
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You have excellent analytical and creative skills
Wat bieden we?
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- After a positive evaluation, you get a permanent contract