Junior logistics planning analyst
- locatie:1850 GRIMBERGEN
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:15/09/2023 13:13
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you have a bachelor's degree? Are you a good communicator with an analytical mindset? Do you have strong written and oral skills in English? Then you are the junior logistics planning analyst we are looking for!
Within the Global Parts Supply (GPS) team, working with suppliers is key. As GPS team member, you are responsible for all supplier communications and hence the vital link between the supplier and the customer. The mission of the company is to ensure a healthy supply chain in the aftermarket of the company and avoid shortages in the network leading into customer back orders. On a daily base you will have contact with suppliers and drive accountability for their results, the goals are challenging yet achievable and key to guarantee superior service levels.
As a logistics planning analyst, you are responsible to establish solid business relationships with a set of defined suppliers:
- Ensure timely and qualitative delivery into the distribution center, ensure parts availability towards the end customer based on system generated requirements
- Educate and hold suppliers responsible as to reach challenging business results
- Understand the power of teamwork and reach out to necessary process partners such as transportation, procurement, engineering, and joining forces where needed
- To be successful, you will need to develop and master a thorough understanding of the supply chain processes and systems
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor schedules and ensure their punctual and efficient shipment with suppliers
- Monitor supplier results and drive corrective action as needed to maintain high supplier performance
- Maintain effective communication and relationships with internal divisions and external suppliers
- Evaluate and challenge supplier results in accordance to the supplier performance standard
- Analyze and correct data irregularities
- Provide thorough support on high priority back orders
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
This company moves over 250 orders a day from +730 suppliers in EAME to over 72 facilities all over the world.
Wat zoeken we?
The junior logistics planning analyst we are looking for has the following skills:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and oral skills in English. Dutch, French and German are an asset
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Motivated to work in a target focused area
- Self-motivated and committed
- Effective communication skills between peers and external parties
- Strong interpersonal skills
Wat bieden we?
- As a junior logistics planning analyst you will work within an international environment
- Real growth opportunities at a global leader within logistics
- Working from Monday until Friday in the dayshift
- The company offers an attractive salary of around €3000 gross (depending on experience) complemented by fringe benefits: €8/day meal vouchers, reimbursement of transportation, €60 net/month reimbursement home office, group insurance, end of year bonus and a collective bonus system
Do you want to join the team as a junior logistics planning analyst? Apply now!