Project Manager (H/F/X) Liège
- lieu:4000 LIEGE
- catégorie d'emploi:IT
- Type de contrat:emploi fixe
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:3-6 années
- Dernière actualisation:02/04/2021 17:09
The Project Manager is responsible for projects, including new client implementations (E-Commerce end2end or e-fulfillment), major changes in processes for existing client base and internal changes/improvements. The majority of projects will entail design and building of e-commerce sites, changes to the set-up of the internal ERP system (JD Edwards) and other systems such as CRM, transport solutions, BI.
The Project Manager is involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, i.e., pre-sales & consulting, project management (including internal and external communication), solution design and definition of detailed requirements, implementation follow-up (both technical and operational), set up (occasionally), QA control and documentation, customer fulfillment, change management.
On Pre-Sales level:
- Assists the Client Solutions Manager in defining the solution presented in business proposals by the "Sales & Marketing" Team. Helps translate the outlined solution into a high level initial statement of work (SOW) and helps secure the client’s agreement in sales meetings with the prospect or client (system & integration options, cost model, forecast value, activity planning, requirements definition, etc.);
- Participates to consulting sessions with the prospect or client to help define project scope.
On Project level:
- Plans, monitors, coordinates and supervises the project from the initial statement of work until the “go live” date of the deployed solution;
- Conducts workshops with client to further detail business process requirements and to finalize SOW. Ensures attendance of all relevant experts within PFSWeb in order to define easy and operational processes;
- Guides and controls the resource usage and task execution within the agreed scope, timeframe and budget;
- Reports on the overall status of the project (budget, timelines, costs, issues);
- Guides and instructs the local and international implementation teams consisting of colleagues from diverse departments within PFSweb’s organization or external parties involved in the project;
- Provides high quality coordination and timely supervision on items related to on-going projects. Is in charge of the relationship and communication with the client for the duration of projects;
- Designs and initiates all reporting processes towards the clients and other concerned colleagues;
- Ensures accurate & successful transition / handover to the Client Service Team after the “go live” date with documented procedures, processes and tools;
- Ensures accurate & timely billing as defined in the client approved agreement;
- During project management ensures that the service levels correspond to the requirements and the changing needs of the client and any changes and/or updates are correctly scoped and applied to the project as it evolves. Updates the statement of work according to change of scope and if appropriate refers back to the sales team;
- Makes recommendations to the client in respect of their performance of the contract;
- Can be responsible for multiple projects simultaneously, in addition to day-to-day “post go-live” support for existing clients.
On Implementation/Solutions design level:
- Defines or guides others in writing detailed specifications for custom-programming needed for projects (web or ERP);
- Guides others in setting up our ERP system (JD Edwards) and other systems used within PFSWeb, according to the process agreed with client and documented on SOW;
- Creates documents or guides others in doing so;
- Works with other departments to ensure that everything is ready for go-live: warehouse, call center, account management, etc;
- Ensures that no processes or set up have been overlooked;
- Ensures that all processes are tested and validated before go-live.
On Change Management level:
- Identifies and anticipates additional opportunities for enhancements, improvements or new services with existing clients. If appropriate, the Project Manager acts as a catalyst for introducing new ways of working and adapting solutions inside the organization. He/She initiates and occasionally implements solutions with Operations, Client Services or Finance Departments or other applicable internal entities to drive improvements;
- Assists the Steady State team with management of large enhancement projects: identifies route cause of issues, writes specifications for fixes and drives development efforts and test results before approving move to production;
- Manages internal projects involving new carrier implementations, new software implementation, etc. Can also be responsible for tools such as project management tools, CRM …
Que cherchons nous?
- Master degree in Information Sciences, Economical Sciences or Management Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree with proven experience related to this type of position;
- Demonstrable experience in project management in large and complex ERP or Web projects, preferably in most of the following area(s): web, logistics, sales and distribution, purchasing environment, financial, key account management and/or customer service…;
- Practical knowledge of project management, tracking / reporting tools and office automation software (e.g. MS Office)
- Able to prepare and follow-up budgets (fee revenues), including planning and cost control practice. Ability to use theoretical knowledge of common project methodology in a pragmatic approach is a plus (PMP is the standard used across the company worldwide);
- Strong potential for growth in terms of technical experience along with project management seniority;
- Excellent communicator, fluent with English spoken and written. Other European languages would be an asset. Able to interface at the highest levels within a client’s organization.
- Analytical mindset (figures – interpretation), functional analysis skills and process minded combined with a positive, constructive, creative and critical vision;
- Collaborative team player and self-driven professional who can motivate and constructively work within all branches of the client & PFSweb organization;
- Attitude for long term vision, sense of anticipation, problem solver, driven by achieving positive on-time results within the team;
- Customer service minded – committed, persistent in achieving qualitative results, flexible during process. Ensures application of commitments and promises;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, business minded professional, able to act/perform proactively with conviction, tact and diplomacy;
- Stress resilient;
- Has the right attitude and willingness to switch from a hands-on/hands-off attitude as appropriate, to motivate people and get the project moving.
- Ready to travel 40-50% of the time
Ce que nous offrons
- Very attractive salary package
- Dynamic and international working environment