Customer Service FR / NL/ EN
- lieu:1435 MONT-SAINT-GUIBERT
- catégorie d'emploi:Ventes
- Type de contrat:emploi intérimaire
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:1-2 années
- Dernière actualisation:19/07/2021 11:46
Pour l'un de nos clients situés à Mont-Saint-Guibert, nous sommes à la recherche d'un.e Customer Service Officer trilingue disponible rapidement pour une mission temporaire jusqu'en mars 2022.
Job Scope & Objectives:
• Responsible for the intake of sales orders, delivery and shipping management according to customer’s requirements, and invoicing.
• Responsible for the material and customer master data management.
• Communication and organisation with the customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders is key in order to achieve delivery as promised and insure customers’ satisfaction.
Main responsibilities and duties:
Dependent on the individual competences and the company priorities, the focus may be on one or more responsibility areas.
1. Sales order intake and order change management process (samples and finished goods)
• process sales orders by entering order data and customer requirements in SAP and other relevant master databases supporting the organisation for the execution of sales orders
• process sales order confirmations towards customers
• process sales order changes
• Communicate and interact actively with sales, production and regulatory to answer customer needs in due time
2. Organise delivery to customer :
• Inform correctly forwarding companies and logistics partners taking into account customer requirements in order to allow them to organise the transport to customer when requested
• Process and provide all requested documents and transport instructions to forwarding companies and logistics partners
3. Invoicing process
• Process the invoice and send it to Customers in line with their requirements and if necessary, upload in their system
4. Consignment management
5. Handle claims and returns
6. Handle Material and Customer Master data :
• Create new customers
• Keep the customer master data updated
• Interaction with sales and regulatory to get all necessary information
7. Prepare reports to finance, sales teams and management.
8. Manage commissions towards agents and rebates towards customers.
9. Secure CS processes and initiate/support new developments for continuous improvement
• Involvement in projects to improve the operational processes
• Initiate and participate to ICT projects relating to customer service
10. Archive all necessary documents following the procedures in place
11. Ensure colleagues back-up’s
12. Perform any task needed for the smooth running of the customer service
13. Transport costs calculation and updated file for Sales people
Que cherchons nous?
• Bachelor Degree in Logistics or similar by experience
• Minimum 2 year experience in Customer Service and/or transport, sales, exportation.
• Experience with logistics and logistics operators (forwarders, customs …)
• Experience with master data and material management
• Practical knowledge of ERP-systems (preferably SAP) to manage the order/delivery process
• You have a sense of responsibility and work flexibility, you organise your work in a structured way
• Proven communication skills
• You possess an excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken. French is a plus.
• Other languages are an asset.
• Expertise in MS Office and quickly learning different softwares and applications.
Ce que nous offrons
- Temporary contract until March 2022
- Salary package related to your profile & experience
- A work opportunity in a multi-cultural & international environment