- lieu:1348 LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
- catégorie d'emploi:Administration
- Type de contrat:emploi intérimaire avec option d'emploi permanent
- régime de travail:à temps plein
- expérience de travail:3-5 années
- Dernière actualisation:12/01/2023 16:20
Description de fonction
The Capacity Planner is responsible for orchestrating flows within the local supply chain in adherence with customer requests and standard lead time agreements. They plan production of finished goods, balance
capacity, materials and inventory to drive the service in aim of maximizing the service, costs, cash and trade offs.
- Perform daily production schedules in accordance with the required batch size, available capacity and Raw Materials.
- Ensure a balanced Production Plan to Production teams (correct load, correct PV, correct BOM…)
- Ensure balanced plan, monitoring non confirmed Sales Orders and MRP traffic lights (SAP MD07 or APO Alerts) screening, keeping adherence to Planning Parameters
- Release plan orders and monitor Process Orders
- Review of order status with Supply Chain stakeholders (Production, QC, Internal logistics, Procurement,…. )
- Confirm and ensure a proper follow up of customer orders until departure, including Reason Code maintenance and batch strategy compliance
- Proactively inform customer experience teams if any issues on orders.
- Partner with Production Team to check planning adherence
- A university degree or equivalent
- Highly analytical skills and ability to make decisions within defined parameters
- Production scheduling planning experience and Production Process knowledge;
- SAP ECC, SAP APO or equivalent and MS office proficiency
- APICS Basics, CPIM or DDI (DDMRP) DDPP Certified is a Plus
- A problem solving approach, agility
- A partnering and collaborating mindset
- Engagement and commitment
- Fluency in French with a professional level of English
- To be part of a Company shaping a strong legacy through breakthrough industrial innovations and technology in a creative team
- To continuously grow with us using the multiple training opportunities we offer;
- To play a key role in our purpose to improve the quality of life of our workforce, our families, our local communities, and society at large.