- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:25/03/2020 10:27
Our client is active in the biotechnical world. Thanks to extensive and thorough scientific research, the Belgian company has a solid base and is making a strong commercial start. The company is currently looking for lab technicians for the development and production of their products.
- Plans and performs timely work packages - including both practical (lab- and production oriented) and administrative work - and experiments which support the transfer of new products from R&D to the manufacturing line (production process development) oradaptations to existing processes (Life Cycle Management) according to the applicable instructions, both in the lab and at the manufacturing line. Provides accurate and reliable test results and discusses with the Process Development Engineer;
- Provides support in performing routine analysis and quality control by independently executing routine experiments;
- Assists in the follow-up of production runs at the manufacturing line during technology transfer experiments and development batches;
- Can design and improve techniques by himself/herself;
- Adapts routine manufacturing documents (e.g. batch records) during the technology transfer of new products or adapted processes to operations;
- Summarizes, analyses, and interprets data in order to draw conclusions;
- Prepares and writes accurate technical reports and other documents that record data or results;
Wat zoeken we?
- You have a bachelor Biomedical sciences
- Experience in a Pharma production/cleanroom environment is an asset
- Experience with change control process in an asset
- Interested in learning new technologies, both in a laboratory and a production environment
- Thorough understanding of the technology, works independently, and in the most situations can adapt methods by him/herself
- Able to write routine documents
- Detail oriented and precise working ability
- Strong GxP mindset
- True Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Hands on mentality, pragmatic approach
- PCR experience is an added value
- Result-oriented and good time management skills
Wat bieden we?
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting environment, working for top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry. You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment. You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job. Your input is highly appreciated. Of course we offer you a fitting compensation package.