HR Learning & development Administrator
- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- Contracttype:vaste job
- werkervaring:geen ervaring
- Laatste aanpassing:08/08/2022 12:24
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Do you have a great knowledge of English? Are you interested in working within an international environment? Keep reading!
For an international company located in Mechelen, we are looking for a Learning and Development Administrator. Within this function, you will join a dynamic and international HR team. As a key member of the Learning and Development Team, the Learning and Development Administrator will work with the L&D Specialists, as well as liaising regularly with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide day-to-day support for Training Specialists from A-Z
- Manage all administrative systems to support: scheduling, booking training rooms, venues and delivery of training programs
- Research suitable training courses and assist with the enrollment of staff members
- Compiling feedback reports and issuing training certificates
- Applying for training grants and following up pending invoices
- Assisting with organizing in-house training courses, including: training materials, classroom set-up, catering and tracking attendance
- You are the point of contact for participants and stakeholders
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
This is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. They are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide.
Wat zoeken we?
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Great administrative capability including ability to multitask
- Exceptional organization and coordination skills
- Feeling comfortable working with many contacts, at different levels within the company
- Good IT skills (MS Office) with some exposure to training and/or HR systems
- Enthusiasm and “can do attitude”
Wat bieden we?
- As a Learning & development Administratoryou will work in an international environment with open communication and continuous learning
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Hospitalization, Group Insurance, Meal vouchers & Eco-cheques
- Paid overtime
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- Public Transportation Reimboursement