- locatie:3001 HEVERLEE
- Contracttype:interimjob met optie vast werk
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:23/09/2022 12:00
Wat zal je job inhouden?
For our client in Heverlee we are looking for a suitable customer service employee. Do you already have some relevant work experience and do you speak fluent German and are you self-reliant in English? Then please keep on reading!
Your duties will include:
- Electronic order review and reconciliation
- Responsible for order and price quate entry
- Issue credits and debits related to order issues and customer returns
- Act as a first point of contact for fielding channel
- Capable of ERP report generation
Wat zoeken we?
- Native level of German
- Standard level of English
- Knowledge of Dutch is useful, but certainly not a must
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- A technical background is not necessary, but a commercial feeling is required
- Ideally several years of work experience within a similar function
Wat bieden we?
- A full-time position
- You start on an interim basis, with the possibility of permanent employment
- An attractive salary with additional fringe benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, etc.)
- Collective closure between Christmas and New Year
- The possibility to work 2 days a week from home
- Training and coaching 'on the job'
- Flexible working hours and a Friday off every 2 weeks