- locatie:2800 MECHELEN
- werkervaring:1-2 jaar
- Laatste aanpassing:18/05/2023 01:13
Wat zal je job inhouden?
Are you interested in IT? Do you speak English fluently? Would you like to support your company and team with IT support? Are you available for a 3 month project? Keep on reading!
Your main tasks as an IT support employee are as followed:
- Preparing IT equipment for new starters
- Repairing faulty laptops and re-installation of Windows OS
- Shipment of IT equipments to local sales offices
- Supporting users across all levels of the company, advising them or troubleshooting any issues
- Support for daily routine operations within the IT department
Bij welke organisatie kom je terecht?
This company is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems
Wat zoeken we?
What do we require from an IT support employee?
- Education in IT/Computer Engineering and/or equivalent work experience in IT field
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools (Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft InTune, SharePoint Online, Virtualization, etc.)
- Nice to have: knowledge of basic Networking and Microsoft Azure
- Very good level of English (business proficiency)
- Willingness to commit to a temporary period (minimum 3 months)
Wat bieden we?
- As an IT support you will be part of an enthusiastic and driven team.
- The company offers a good working environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary of 15,445 EUR gross/hour, reimbursement of public transportation and €7/day meal vouchers.